Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Jul 23, 2011
Check out Bas Rutten's Liver Shot on MMA Surge: http://bit.ly/MMASurgeEp1 To start off with make sure your knees are warmed up and well-stretched. Do a couple of rotations or kicks to loosen up your hamstrings.
1. You will take your left foot and point your toes back so you can rest on the arch on your ankle.
2. You will then bend your knee and use the strength of your other leg to lower yourself onto your knee.
3. Sit all the way back and let the back leg straighten out in front of your. Your front leg should be bent beneath you.
4. Lay your upper body directly on the ground with your leg still in extended.
5. You end the move with a loud snap of the fingers when you land on the ground.
Once you have this mastered, you can then combine it with voguing or spinning to end your move in an interesting way.