Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jan 18, 2009
An assortment of clips from the acceptance speech in Chicago - November 4, 2008
These are not the best or most obvious samples that can be found, just those from the acceptance speech.
Grandma? How about Rosa Parks - the subject of that part of his speech?
Optional versions heard ...
(the following by myBadd13):
1) Thank you Satan. And hear from the Koranma (Koran + Obama).
2) The Lord said the new Arab sins are with him. Thank you Satan. (no change)
3) So birth the mark that's now sooner. Thank you Satan.
4) Hear my composite self for the Pharisees. Thank you Satan. Yes, so we serve confidently.
5) Woman don't ask God's name. Thank you Satan. Marker will lash you.
6) Our First Nigger, he with game. Thank you Satan. Sure enough is nigger game but I is honest.
7) The time of us gives us an army to serve our agenda. We shall fight with naif. Thank you Satan. Will be with another Arab sin - - - - - - - - - - - -
Some suspect videos like this are faked, but those able and willing to prove whether or not these are genuine perceive that this is, in fact, a rather pure form of investigative journalism.
Thomas Edison didn't have a pc but was known to play recordings backwards. You have a pc that makes it easy to do reversals, so if you're skeptical whether some trickery has been employed I challenge you to test my claim. You owe it to yourself to find out who is lying and who is telling the truth. At least, read the comments posted by others who have done so. So many people are so accustomed to being lied to that most simply cannot tell the difference - and don't really care. Rise up to the challenge.
Does the truth matter to you? How do you suppose the people of post-WWII Germany felt as those who had been deceived by Hitler were awakened to the reality? They were betrayed by those they trusted. This is your wake up call.
The solution is not political. The problem is not political. Seek the Truth with all your heart.