Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Aug 18, 2009
Here is another idea i've been working on inside Maximus Arcade! (Sorry for the poor video quality) I converted many animated .gif files into .swf files using Adobe ImageReady. I also adjusted their frames of animation to make their speed more "realistic". (except Venom..I left him moving fast because c'mon...Venom is crazy!) :) I also just got the hang of how to have a separate background for the emulator area and one for the game-list area. (one image just hides the other using alpha-blending)
Sorry...no audio. My sound effects for this skin were changed a tiny bit from my first video..but they are almost identical right now. I still have much work to do before a final skin is made. Much of the stock graphics are still there...but not for long! I opted for a static background in this test to maintain high framerates for the animated characters.
Also, due to my lame video-capture method - part of the screen is cropped. Sorry Akuma!
I plan to "merge" most of the layers down to a single image soon...that will allow me to free up the image slots and keep on tweakin' ! !
I'm also considering encoding a background .swf file with AUDIO as well...just to see if it can double as background music. (unless someone wants to test it for me first!)
Much of the artwork on the emulator screen is from a fella who posted them in a message board. (I believe it was the M.A. forums..I forget) He deserves credit for those...because they are fantastic. I will update this info with his name....as soon as I find it!