Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Jul 21, 2011
I did the below on my LG but any passive 3D TV will be able to do this.
* Pop the right lense out on one and left one out on the other. I say pop because you simply need small screwdriver or nail as i used and the inner seal pops right out and just take lense out. (LG party pack)
* Setup Tv ready for testing...I used black ops split screen, then choose 3D top / bottom.
* swap the lenses over to the other glasses, not turned round or anything **important** to confirm youve got pair matched correctly test on the TV by holding up you'll get a clear 2D picture. Hold up other glasses and lense and youll get a different clear picture.
* I just then carefully trimmed the lenses so they'd fit in and they still fill the hole completely.
* click the lense holder back around and your done.
Now with LG's technology regarding its 3D mode and way it does 4 frames in the 120hz band (this is how it got full 3d HD accreditation) you get 1080i graphics so looks fine and no major loss in detail......its worth it for the private part knowing that the person on the other screen cant see your screen.
Please give thumbs up if ive helped or your impressed. Many companies will be selling this on next yrs TV's i expect which will be more refined, but todays tv's can do it.