Loading...

CO: The Invisible Killer

3,607 views

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Aug 4, 2011

Carbon monoxide, also known as CO, is called the "Invisible Killer" because it's a colorless, odorless, poisonous gas.

More than 150 people in the Unites States die every year from accidental non-fire related CO poisoning associated with consumer products. These products include faulty, improperly-used or incorrectly-vented fuel-burning appliances such as furnaces, stoves, water heaters and fireplaces.

Never use portable generators inside your home, garage, basement or shed. CO from a generator can kill your family in minutes. Only use them outside and far away from windows, doors and vents.

Keep charcoal grills outside where they belong. Never use a charcoal grill in the house or garage. They can produce lethal levels of carbon monoxide.

To protect your family from deadly carbon monoxide, see our Safety Tips at http://www.cpsc.gov/info/co/safetytip...

Comments are disabled for this video.
to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...