Welcome to That Pedal Show! Please subscribe to our channel and visit our store https://www.thatpedalshowstore.com
Life too short for long YouTube videos? Please see the ‘Interesting bits and go-to sections’ information below.
This is Dan’N’Mick’s Pick’N’Mix where we feature four pedals that are new (to us anyway).
Our agenda is purely to plug them in, see what cool sounds and features we find, and combine them in whatever way inspires. That’s it!
Pedals in this video
• TheGigRig Three2One
• D’Addario Pedal Tuner
UK & Europe: http://bit.ly/2tIN4lD
• JHS The AT+
UK & Europe: http://bit.ly/2RgXMM0
• Tru-Fi Zosa Fuzz
• Fulltone Custom Shop Mini Deja Vibe MkII CS-MDV2
UK & Europe: http://bit.ly/2FRDxmO
• ZVEX Instant Lo-Fi Junky
• The GigRig G2
* Why do we have preferred retailer links? Find out here: http://www.thatpedalshow.com/partners
Interesting bits and go-to sections…
- Intro playing: 0:00
- Today’s amps: 1:28
- Tin Spirits is no more! 3:10
- Reverb & trem in the King Cobra: 4:38
- Today’s pedals: 5:40
- JHS AT+: 6:00 (7:36)
- Tru-Fi Zosa Fuzz: 13:38
- Fulltone CS Mini Deja Vibe MkII: 18:45 (20:45)
- ZVex Instant Lo-Fi Junky: 25:55
- All on! 30:25
Guitars in this episode
• Macmull S-Classic: https://www.macmull-guitars.com/s-cla...
• Fender Custom Shop 1952 Telecaster Relic – Dan’s video at http://bit.ly/2Hlpy5Y
• PRS DGT – watch Mick’s video at http://bit.ly/2d8Xo2I
• Gibson Custom 1958 Les Paul Standard – watch Dan’s video at http://bit.ly/2dbwbvS
Amps in this episode
• Matchless King Cobra – thanks Neville Marten!
• Fender Super Reverb reissue
We hope you enjoy this video. Please subscribe to our channel.
You may even want to buy a T-shirt to support our efforts https://www.thatpedalshowstore.com
We are also on Patreon – crowdfunding for creatives
Please visit our preferred retailers!
UK & Europe: Andertons Music http://bit.ly/2cRvIvt
Australia: Pedal Empire http://bit.ly/2mWmJQf