Missouri's Not So Shining Moments, 2012 edition. Read below for key describing each clip, in numerical order of appearance.
1. Mizzou Flag
2. Mizzou Banner
3. Truman dancing
4. At practice, stepping on the Tiger head
6. Pyrotechnics indoors are Kickass!
7. Nebraska vs. MU: The "kick" touchdown to win the game for Nebraska.
8. Kalen Grimes hit a man with the butt of a shotgun outside of a St. Louis Dairy Queen.
9. Steve Stipanovich's shooting himself in the foot, then blaming it on a robber, then admitting he was lying.
10. Assistant coach Bob Sundvold falls on the sword for recruiting violations during arguably Missouri's best basketball era.
11. Paige Arena and normal capacity.
12. Billboard in Kansas City honoring Quin Snyder's accomplishments while at Missouri.
13. One fan tells Quin Snyder his true feelings, via a bag of arena popcorn.
14. Reesing to Meier 2008.
15. #11 seeded Rhode Island knocks off #6 seeded Missouri in the first round of the 1988 NCAA Tournament.
16. Cats Of Ol' Mizzou rap video
17. Paige Laurie, daughter of big Tiger donor Bill Laurie, cuts the ribbons on the new arena in her namesake. Soon after Paige, who actually never attended the University of Missouri, was kicked out of USC for plagiarism.
18. Head football coach Gary Pinkel runs over a curb as he is being pulled over and eventually arrested for drunk driving. When asked to say his ABC's frontwards, Pinkel recited "EFGHR", to which the arresting officer kindly reminded Pinkel that there are many letters in between H and R.
19. ESPN personalities and MU grads keep in line with common TigerFan spirit by supporting teams that have beaten Kansas, instead of supporting their own team.
20. Stefan Hannah, Leo Lyons, Jason Horton, Marshall Brown, and Darryl Butterfield are kicked off the basketball team after a brawl at Club Athena in Columbia.
21. No explanation needed.
22. Mike Anderson Face. Noun. 1. The look of complete hopelessness on a coach's face at the point in which he realizes there isn't anything he can possibly do to overcome his team's lack of talent. 1a. Coach must be standing with arms crossed and face staring into space counting down the seconds because this hellish 40 minutes just isn't going fast enough.
23. KU beats Missouri in Columbia to become undefeated conference champions at 16-0 in 2002.
24. Chase Daniels eats his boogers live on ESPN.
25. The infamous 5th down play vs. Colorado.
26. #14 seeded Northern Iowa knocks off #3 seeded Missouri 74-71 in the opening round of the 1990 NCAA Tournament.
27. Belly Boy
28. Cheerleader falls down
29. Gary Pinkel snubs K-State coach Bill Snyder after K-State knocks off Mizzou in 2011.
30. Keyon Dooling has big eyes.
31. David Padgett closes down the Hearnes Center with a game winning shot.
32. David Padgett's shot again in the final game at Hearnes Center, different angle.
33. Missouri student section's reaction to the Padgett shot.
34. Julian Wright introduces Kalen Grimes to his Two Little Friends.
35. It's cool to introduce your student section during starting lineups.
36. Tyus Edney takes Jason Sutherland and the Tigers the length of the court for the win in the 1995 NCAA Tournament.
37. Arthur Johnson can't dunk #1
38. Arthur Johnson can't dunk #2
39. Arthur Johnson can't dunk #3
40. Arthur Johnson can't dunk #4, and watch him fall down.
41. The Legend: Ricky Clemens
42. Google search
43. T-shirt design
44. Phil Pressey, while talking about the 2012 game vs. KU, describes the mindset of most Tigers.
45. Quin Snyder: Master Motivator.