One of the best videos for understanding Putin's faith, in his own words.
Footage from the video “Vladimir Putin’s Christian Faith – in his own words”:
• Footage of Putin describing what his mother told him about his Christian baptism in secret under the Communist regime, how he was baptized on the day of the Archangel Michael, and how the priest who baptized him pointed to an icon of St. Vladimir in the cathedral and said, “This will be your icon.”
• Footage of Putin describing how he always has a cross on his body and the story behind it. He describes that his mother gave him the cross to accompany him on his visit to the Tomb of Our Lord in the Holy Land. He explains that the reason he always has it on his body is because there was a fire in the Dacha close to St. Petersburg which he escaped from and he was completely surprised that the cross was found in the ashes of the remains completely intact. Putin called this event “a surprise, a revelation” and he said “therefore, I always now keep it with me.” I personally believe that this event is a sign from God and a prophecy that when the godless globalist system fails and collapses and everything will be ruined by war (represented by the burned down building and ashes), Russia will realize that the only way to preserve itself and restore sanity and its people is to return to virtue, morality, and to its Christian roots and become a truly fervent and uncompromising Christian nation (represented by how the Cross was amazingly preserved in the collapse of the building and was the only thing remaining which Putin called “a revelation” and which remains on Putin’s person every day).
• Putin talks about how the government supports positive population growth and the true and traditional definition of the family.
• Footage of Putin in Orthodox Christian religious ceremonies in churches.
• Footage of the 65,000 who met at the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour to defend Christianity after recent attacks on Christian relics and blasphemous actions in the Church.
• Bishop Mikhail in Moscow discusses on Russia Today (RT) how the Communists persecuted Christians. He talked about how those who died for their beliefs are referred to by the church as today’s martyrs and confessors who testified and confessed their faith to the end.
• Footage of how they honor those who were persecuted and how their sacrifice sowed the seeds for the present (and especially future) Christian renewal of their motherland.
Please like, comment, subscribe! And most importantly: PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH OTHERS!
Click on the links below to also see the other parts of this Fatima and Third Secret Exposé video series:
Part 1: Proof Various Powers are Afraid of the Consecration of Russia
Part 2: The Suppression of Fatima Linked to Vatican’s Financial Slavery
Part 3: Fatima Censure, 3 Days of Darkness, The Warning, Underground Cities
Part 4: The Pope Could Overturn the New World Order Like a David vs. a Goliath
Part 5: Foreshadowing Signs of Russia’s Eventual Conversion Are Here
Part 6: Fr. Gruner’s Letter About His Meeting with the Russian Embassy Revealed
Part 7: Commentary on Fr. Gruner’s Meeting with the Russian Embassy
Part 8: Putin’s Warning Full Speech (2016); He Mentions “New Weapon”
Part 9: Why They Fear and Hate Putin; Backfiring
Part 10: Putin on Russia’s Values and Protecting His People