Sorry about the flickering in parts of the video
HOW TO CONNECT YOUR WII TO THE INTERNET
1) On the Wii Menu, click "Wii Options" in the bottom right.
2) Click on "Wii Settings"
3) Go one page right and click "Internet"
4) Click Connecton Settings
5) Click "Connection 1 | None"
6) Click "Wireless Connection"
7) Click "Search for an Access Points"
8) The screen will say "Choose the access point you want to connect to." Click ok and choose your access point (most likely with the strongest signal)
9) Now, "Input the password or key." This is the password needed for authorization to connect to the access point. You will have chosen this when you first set up your internet.
10) Click ok and save the connection settings. The console will now test the connection. If it is successful, it will ask if you would like to update your Wii. Click yes.
CONNECTION AMBASSADOR PROMOTION
Want 500 free points to spend in the Wii Shop Channel? Simple.
1) Go on the Wii Shop Channel. At the bottom left, there is a button that says "Connection Ambassador Promotion." Click it.
2) Now click "Person who was helped" and enter in my wii number: 0781 2156 7509 9983. Return to the Wii menu.
3) Now, locate your Wii number by clicking "Wii message board" in the bottom right. Then click "Create Message" in the bottom left. Then on the right, click "Address Book." The number on the front is your Wii Number.
4) THIS STAGE IS CRUCIAL; IF YOU DON'T DO THIS IT WILL NOT WORK
Comment your Wii number below, or send me a message. I will add it on the Shop Channel, similarly to the way you added mine, and we will recieve 500 free points to spend.
This is totally legit and can be verified here:
There is NO harm done in giving me your Wii number.
Note: This can only be done in PAL countries
Music: Stardust Road - Super Mario Galaxy OST