The large Hobby RC Fire Engine is a radio controlled emergency vehicle, over two feet long and functions just like a real fire engine.
Total function authentic fire engine!
The highly detailed RC Fire Engine can perform full functions and can actually shoot water from it's hose on the end of the ladder.
Made by Hobby Engine the RC Fire Engine even has working white head lights and red emergency lights.
You can control all functions from the controller including moving the ladder up/down, extend out/in and rotate around left and right just like the real thing.
There are outrigger supports that move down to support the engine. Drive the truck to and from the emergency incident forward/back/left/right.
At the rear of the engine there is a hook that can be pulled out on a roller.
It is ready to run out of the box and includes batteries and a charger.
The RC Fire Engine is an impressive and realistic making a great gift for children that are fans of emergency vehicles.
RC Fire Engine features:
• One 1:18 scale RC Fire Engine
• Made by Hobby Engine
• Ready to run out of the box
• Total function radio control
• Water shooting hose
• Highly detailed
• Working white head lights
• Working red emergency lights
• Ladder extends, rises and rotates
• Rear hook and roller
• Range of 50 feet (15 meters)
• Outrigger supports
• Functions just like a fire engine
• Suitable for age 8 years and up
• Attractive window gift box
• Size: RC Fire Engine L 68.5cm x H 65.0cm x W 16.2cm
RC Fire Engine batteries:
• 1x 7.2V 600mAH Nicd battery included
• 9V battery for transmitter included
• AC battery charger
• 3x AA batteries (not included)