Upload

Loading...

What is America's True Form of Government?

189,445

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Sep 28, 2008

This is an excerpt from "Overview of America" produced by The John Birch Society. It is narrated by John McManus.


The true American form of government was meant to be a constitutional republic not a democracy, or anything else. Democracy means mob rule. 51% of the people rule the other 49%.

  • Category

  • License

    • Standard YouTube License

Loading...

Advertisement
When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up Next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...