So in my last video you saw me apply false eyelashes and create an Old Hollywood glam look. This video takes those principles and transforms the look into a more 1960's mod look.
I reused snippets of the Old Hollywood video for the people who are new to my videos. It runs for a minute, if you have seen it before.
I will be uploading a video later this week on a 1960s sex kitten look you can wear casually... without the falsies!
Thanks so much for all your comments and support. And please let me know if there are some looks you'd like to request!
Music used in this video:
* Moon River Cha Cha- Barney Kessel
* The Honeydripper- Herby Mann
* Teach Me Tiger- April Stevens
Makeup used in this video:
FOUNDATION AND BASE:
* Mac StudioFix liquid foundation in NC35
* Napoleon concealer in Amber
* Mac StudioFix Powder
* Mac False Eyelashes.... no.1 (I think)
* Lashgrip clear glue
* Rimmel London White Eyeshadow
* Napoleon Brown Eyeshadow
* Lancome Color Focus Grey eyeshado (no. 133)
* Shiseido Liquid Eyeliner
* Rimmel London Exaggerate Khol crayon in black
* Lancome Definicils Mascara in "Noir"
CHEEKS AND LIPS:
* Mac Sheertone Shimmer Blush in "Foolish Me"
* Napoleon lip liner in Sand
* Benefit pink lipstick - "Good to Go"
* L'Oreal Glam Shine lip gloss- "Lycee Sorbet No 49"