Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Feb 21, 2011
Did you know your purse contains a bunch of toxins that are dangerous to your pet? Your asthma inhaler, small container of ibuprofen/Advil, prescription medication, cigarettes, and birth control packet can all be accidentally ingested! When in doubt, keep these out of reach of your pets by simply hanging up your purse. If you think your pet has ingested something poisonous, contact Pet Poison Helpline at 844-568-8127 or your veterinarian immediately for life-saving care. The sooner you treat the problem, the easier and less expensive it is to treat your pet! For more info go to http://www.petpoisonhelpline.com