Learn how to make Tawa Pulao at home which is quick and very easy to put together.
Make tasty and spicy tawa pulao from the left over rice. Chef Ruchi Bharani makes super tasty Indian Rice Variety. Learn how to make this simple and easy to cook quick homemade recipe.
2 tbsp butter
2 onions (cut lengthwise)
1.5 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1.5 green bell pepper
4 tomatoes (finely chopped)
Coriander leaves (chopped)
2 tbsp pav bhaji masala
2 green chillies (finely chopped)
1 tbsp water
1 cup boiled green peas
2 boiled potatoes (diced)
3 cups boiled rice
- Melt butter in a heated tava and add the onions.
- Let the onions fry till its translucent and not brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook it
- Add capsicum to it and saute them a bit
- Add the tomatoes, coriander, pav bhaji masala, salt, green chillies, mix everything well and cook it till the tomatoes are absolutely soft
- Add water and again mix well everything
- Add green peas, potatoes and mix everything well
- Add rice, coriander leaves, salt to the mixture and mix everything well and its ready to served hot.
Director: Neha Sarkar
Camera: Jay Nayak, Vaibhav Dhandha
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned - http://bit.ly/SubscribeToRajshriFood
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood Visit our Website for more Awesome Recipes