Loading...

5 Horrifying Creatures Found Living Inside a Human Body

913,148 views

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Nov 13, 2016

Click Here To Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH7I...

For an old Seoul lady, dinner in a local restaurant ended up rather unusually, to say the least – she was enjoying her squids when one of the animals, already fried, suddenly filled her mouth with its semen. The woman quickly spitted it out, but kept tasting a ‘foreign substance’ even after thorough rinsing. Finally, she went to the hospital where the doctors extracted 12 small white spindly creatures from her mouth.

In 2010, a 59-year-old man from Szechuan came to the hospital with strong pain in the abdomen and anal bleeding. When the doctors made an X-ray expecting to see a tumor or other internal injuries, they found that there is an eel living in his guts. As it turned, this was the result of a friendly ‘joke’ – during one of the boozes, the man got drunk and fell asleep. His buddies decided to put an eel into his backway, ‘just for fun.’ The joke ended up lethally – in ten days, the man died.

The life of 37-year-old Rosmary Alvarez was divided into ‘before’ and ‘after’ when tomography discovered dangerous tumors in her brain. The woman checked into a hospital with troubling symptoms – she suffered from numbness in hands, eyesight deterioration and had trouble swallowing food. In a hope to get better, Rosemary agreed to a risky surgery. When she woke up, the doctor said there were actually no tumors inside her head. Instead, the surgeon pulled out a huge tapeworm. Of course, the fact that Rosmary’s brain had fallen prey to a parasite is quite a bummer, but, truth be told, removing a worm is much easier than operating a tumor.

12-year-old Indian boy Anil Barela was playing by the river with friends, when suddenly he fell short of breath. The doctors found a foreign object in his lungs which turned out to be a 9-centimeter fish. Local kids often play games in which you need to swallow fish alive, but it seems Anil tried to inhale it. It’s hard to believe such a big animal could get inside his body by accident.

Without any seeming reason, John Mathews’ eyesight suffered a drastic drop – all he could see with his left eye was two dark blurs. The man went to see his doctor hoping to get rid of these ‘visual effects.’ When the ophthalmologist explored John’s eye, he found a microscopic worm inside. Parasites like that usually get into human stomach and then start ‘travelling’ around the organism sometimes getting as far as our brain and even eyes. The doctors killed the worm with a laser and prescribed vision recovery exercises for Mathews. Unfortunately, part of the damage turned out to be irreversible.

10 Hottest Female MMA Fighters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nk2p...

10 Incredible Acts Of Heroism By Ordinary People: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZBQN...

10 Of The Most Dangerous Beaches In The World: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx4hk...

Loading...

When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...