Buy the game at http://diemore.teleglitch.com/buy and receive special bonus content
In a cold, dark future dominated by mega-corporations, a small lonely planet on the edge of habitable space is the site of a shadowy research facility specializing in necrotic tissue reactivation. You are a scientist who has suddenly awoken to the realization that you are the lone survivor. The rest of the facility's personnel have all been killed -- micro-chipped and reactivated as combatants by the facility's central processing AI. Teleglitch: Die More Edition is a roguelike top-down shooter with retro pixel graphics. Featuring procedurally generated maps that change with each play through, you will never experience the same facility twice. Clutch your gun, walk down the dark corridors and enter each new room hoping those last few rounds of ammunition will be enough. Feel the anxiety, the paranoia and the sheer terror of Teleglitch.
* Over 20 types of enemies to combat
* More than 40 types of weapons and items
* 10 levels that radically change their structure every time you play
* 10+ hours of play time (it gets harder the further you get)
* Detailed database with full dossiers of each monster
* Scavenge random equipment to craft new and deadly gear like The Can Gun (empty can + nails + explosives)
* A sinister narrative filled with greedy military corporations covert experiments
* The risk of permanent death creates an atmosphere of fear and dread
The Die More Edition features:
* 5 bonus levels
* Additional items and weapons
* Upgraded and more deadly enemy AI
* Expanded dossiers and lore content
Already have Teleglitch? Good for you - you'll be upgraded to the Die More Edition for free.