Learn how to perform a master reset for the Sony Ericsson Xperia.
Thank you for using the AT&T Business YouTube channel. We hope that this has helped you resolve your issue, and we appreciate any feedback on the video's content or helpfulness. Please send us a direct message or leave a comment on the video.
This tutorial is for use with Android 2.1 devices.
For other social media support options please visit:
AT&T YouTube Channel: http://go-att.us/YTBizYouTube
AT&T "How To" on YouTube: http://go-att.us/YTHowToPlylist
AT&T "How To" for Online Account Management on YouTube: http://go-att.us/YTOLAMPlaylist
Device Specific Tutorials: http://www.wireless.att.com/support/s...
Wireless Technical Chat: http://go-att.us/YTChat
Perform a Master Reset for the Sony Ericsson Xperia™ X10
Welcome to the AT&T "How To" videos.
Today we will show you how to Perform a Master Reset for the Sony Ericsson Xperia™ X10
First we will show you how to Perform a Soft Reset
- From the top panel, Press and Hold the Power Key
- When the device is off, Press the Power Key to turn the phone back on
Next we will show you how to Perform a Hard Reset
- With the device powered on, remove the battery cover
- Now Remove and re-insert the battery
Finally we will show you how to Perform a Master Reset
Please Note: The device will be set back to factory settings; all data stored on the device will be lost. The device may not be functional for up to 15 minutes after the master reset is performed. To avoid loss of data on your memory card, we recommend you remove the SD card prior to performing these steps
- From the home screen, press the Menu Key
- Tap Settings
- Now scroll to and tap SD Card & Phone Storage
- Here tap Factory Data Reset
- A message will pop up advising you of the deletion. If you agree tap Reset Phone
- Another message will now appear to ensure selection. Tap Erase Everything
Please Note: The device will automatically reset and may not function for up to 15 minutes following the master reset
If further assistance is needed feel free to contact our online Business Support Team at www.att.com/biztech. If accessing the site for the first time you will need to enter your device model and click "Next".
Thank you for choosing AT&T.
© 2010 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.