Cablegate has burst open. With a steady trickle of Diplomatic communiques leaking out every single day, the Book of Revelations is expanding dramatically. In all the hubbub, the global community is forced to ask questions of its leaders. Will the world ever be the same again? Join your affable host Robert Foster, as he executes a rhyme inquisition on some of the key players in the Wiki-saga. It's diplomatic Rhym-aggedon...
Juice Rap News: written by Giordano Nanni; lyrics and performance by Hugo Farrant. Created by Farrant & Nanni in a back-yard studio in suburban Melbourne.
SUPPORT Rap News to keep broadcasting rhyme and reason on the only remaining free frequency: http://thejuicemedia.com/donate
or Bitcoin: 1HMPK1zFCLopAvNEvR3aehFU1tSvHeWkTS
Free MP3 download, Lyrics and info about Rap News:
Download mp3: https://soundcloud.com/juice-rap-news...
All art and design in this episode by: http://www.visualtonic.com.au
You can download some of the great artwork from this episode here: http://courageiscontagious.net/
CREDITS: Many thanks to the following people for lending their superb skills and/or expensive equipment to the making of this episode. Our designer, Zoe Tame for spending hours creating all the original artwork, backgrounds and vectors. Rosie Dunlop for Hillary makeup and Alex mask; Jos (DJ Treats) and Mat Soulem (Intricuts Productions) for help with the cable-intruder segment. Angela, Ellen and Zoë for their dazzling appearances; Lucy for voiceover. Thanks also to Mr. T & Reagan for equipment use. And, as usual, our gratitude to Mama Wolf for her ongoing support.
BEAT: MOP Stomptheshitoutyou.
MUSIC: Alex Jones Cable-Intruder song - credit for the awesome melody goes to maestro composers, The Gregory Brothers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW...
TRANSLATIONS: Thanks to all our awesome translators:
* Siltaar and Koolfy @ La Quadrature du Net IRC channel for creating the original English captions and French translation.
* Thanks to AthenasBR for rhyming Portuguese translation.
* Thanks to Higon for Japanese translation: ありがとう;
* Thanks to Pavol for rhyming Czech translation;
* Thanks to Vanja for Serbian translation.
* Thanks to Martin S. for Bulgarian translation;
* Thanks to Lina from projectlove[dot]me for Spanish translation;
* Thanks to Panos S. for Greek translation;
* Thanks to Raphael Wegmann, Magdalena & 't.animal' for German translation
* Thanks to Felix_arneanka for Swedish translation;
* Thanks to Elina A. for Estonian translation
* Thanks to Eby for Romanian translation
* Thanks to Matt R. for Italian translation
* Thanks to Jules for Dutch translation
* Thanks to Mitgath & Kwidzyn for Polish translation
* Thanks to Marjan Rizov for Macedonian translation
* Thanks to Jonathan for rhyming Hebrew translation
* Thanks to KM for Finnish translation
* Thanks to Natalia for Russian translation
If you'd like to translate Rap News into your language, please contact us via our website: www.thejuicemedia.com/contact