For a full walk-through, please visit: http://sociabull.co.uk/index.php?id=29
Please subscribe to our channel for the latest social media tools, tips and info!
Find us online:
You can find Str8Forward on
How to unfollow people on Twitter using ManageFlitter
1. Log in to your Twitter account and go to ManageFlitter.com.
2. Click 'start' and connect to Twitter, then wait for the website to download information about your account.
3. Decide which category of people you want to unfollow. Your choices are:
a. Not Following Back
b. No Profile Image
4. Decide how to sort people. Your choices are:
a. Follow Date
b. Number of followers
c. Number of following
d. Number of times listed
e. Number of tweets
g. Date of last tweet
5. Click 'quick edit' to bring up the drop down menu, then select all of the avatars.
6. Scroll down the list and deselect the tweeple that you want to keep following.
7. Once you've deselected the accounts that you want to keep following, click the 'unfollow selected' button.
8. Repeat until finished
If you have any further questions, tweet at us or let us know with a comment and we'll try our best to help you