Uploaded on Aug 2, 2010
How to livestream with audio using a Dazzle Capture Card
Before any of these steps make sure you have your dazzle setup so you can orginally record with pinnacle.
Also make sure you stream with Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder if you don't already do that.
1) Download Winrar if you don't already have it http://rarlabs.com/download.htm
2) Download Bittorrent from http://www.bitorrent.com
3) Download Virtual Audio Cable 4.10 from here " http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/... "
4) Extract the Rar File, you should get a folder
5) Open the folder that was just extracted and install Setup if your on 32Bit, Install Setup64 if your on 64 bit
6) Once installed go to Start - All Programs - Virtual Audio Cable - Open Audio Repeater (KS) IT MUST BE (KS)! NOT MME!
7) In Audio Repeater make sure you have these setting
Wave In = "Dazzle DVC 100 Audio Device"
Wave Out = "Audio Cable 1" ~~~The rest is optional for you guys but this is what I have~~~
Sample Rate = "44100" Total Buffers(MS) = 50
Bits per Sample = 16 Parts = 12
Channel Config = Stereo Channels = 2 Priority = Normal
!!!~~~ONCE THAT'S DONE HIT START~~~!!!
8) Open Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder
9) Under Audio make sure your Device is "Line 1 (Virtual Audio Cable)"
10) Hit start and you should be broadcasting with audio now!
PS. You could also try opening another Audio Repeater and Select your Mic as Wave in and Wave out as Audio Cable 1
this would let you livestream WITH SOUND AND WITH YOUR COMMENTARY or w/e you want to do with the mic.
~~~~ Tutorial by Dannyboy323 ~~~~
Make sure to Subscribe to my youtube account!
Check out my Livestream at www.Justin.tv/dannyboy323
Standard YouTube License