Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Feb 11, 2013
Most of us have heard that chocolate is poisonous to pets, but how much is too much? Dr. Tina Wismer, a veterinary toxicologist and Medical Director of the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center, explains. If you are concerned about the amount of chocolate your pet has consumed, please contact your veterinarian or the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center at 888-426-4435.