Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Sep 24, 2011
It's been about three years since I posted this video and it went viral. I just want to answer a few questions that seem to constantly fill my inbox.
1. Yes. Yes I did think this was sexy. Thank you for noticing.
2. I was 14 when I made this video. If you ask me to take my shirt off instead of my little brother, that technically makes you a pedophile. #ImFlattered
3. I know. I'm so thin that I'm practically a Victoria's Secret model. I'll post a video later of the diet plan I used during my teen years. If you don't have time to watch that video though, just remember if all else fails, Skittles and Gravy are the way to go.
4. Beau (Little brother) is still a dancing machine at age 16. We enjoy remaking this video at wedding receptions and children's birthday parties for extra cash.
5. Idk what you're all talking about, but the orange t-shirt, greasy low ponytail, braces and ill-fitting jeans are all flattering. Clearly I'm the only one here who has watched "What not to wear [when in a viral video edition]."
6. If you can't catch on to the overwhelming amount of sarcasm in the last 5 points, please leave a comment below. It's the crazy mean people who make the internet worth while.