Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on May 31, 2009
A Film by Harold L. Franklin based on the nation's largest redevelopment project. In the 1880's , a two square area of land located at the tip of Southwest Philadelphia, Pennsylvania was called Elmwood by a land company of that name. The section was later named Eastwick after a prominent Philadelphian, Andrew M. Eastwick. The name Elmwood now applies to a different section several miles to the West.