In this Tutorial, we will be showing you how to make a Minecraft Server. This is actually very simple and can be done in fairly the same process for both Windows and Mac.
Minecraft Server Download
Hamachi (Download the Unmanaged Mode)
Q)I can't open minecraft_server.exe
A)Type .exe at the end of the filename and open it again.
Q)I can't login to the server (Bad Login)
A)Restart the Minecraft program and try again. If it still doesn't work, try again. If it still will not work, restart your computer.
Q)I can't open the Server Properties file.
A)Right click the file, chose open with, then choose Notepad to open the file.
Q)CMD says that Port 25565 is currently being used.
A)Close any program That may be using the port, such as another server.
1. Make a Folder for Your Server
2. Download And Install Hamachi
3. Download minecraft_server.exe off of the Minecraft Website.
4. Run minecraft_server.exe
1. Make a Folder for the Server
2. Download Hamachi and Install it
3. Download the minecraft_server.jar file off the minecraft website and copy it into your server folder
4. Copy the following text:
java -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar minecraft_server.jar nogui
5. Open Notepad and Paste the Text into it and Save the Text file as "start_server.bat" WITH QUOTES
6. Copy start_server.bat into your minecraft server folder and paste it into it.
SETTING UP server.properties:
1. Open Hamachi and Power it On Copy Your Hamachi IP
2. Open server.properties with Notepad and paste the Hamachi IP, where it says Server IP.
Music is Provided Royalty Free By:
Artist: Kevin Macleod
Song Title: Ambiment
Direct Link to Song: http://incompetech.com/m/c/royalty-fr...
This Music is Protected under the Creative Commons License.