India QT10-15 automatic flyash brick factory ，this shows India QT10-15 autoamtic fly-ash brick factory part, of video showing using wheel loader/showel to put raw material(sand) to batching plants..
Dongyue is a professional AAC block machine and concrete block machine company in China with 20 year's experience, we have exported more than 60 countries.
We have a very modern QT 10-15 line installation in India, pls the the video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDSCOz..., at present we have another 3 Flyash block machine line working In KolKata, and New Delhi, Coimbatore,another AAC line waiting for installation in Gujrat,further information,kindly feel free to let me know.
Fly Ash (FaL-G) Brick Making Machine Chinese Make Available Through Import
Production Capacity -- 6000 Bricks per Hour (Size: 9 x 4 x 3 Inches) (For 10 Hours -- 60000 Bricks per day)
Machine Cost: 50 Lakhs
Power: 130 HP | Weight: 13 Ton | Machine Size: 4290 x 2350 x 2500 mm | Pressing capacity is 200 tons
Land Required: 2 Acres | Building: 3000 Sq Feet Build Area is required
Labor Required: 10 persons
The machine raw materials are Fly-Ash from Thermal Plants, Crusher Dust, Sand, Lime, Cement, Slag, Gangue, Gravel and any other Industrial waste.
The machine can make Fly-ash bricks, Concrete blocks (solid / hallow /cellular masonry products), Paving stones, slabs, edger's, curbstones, grass blocks, slope blocks, interlocking blocks and bricks.
The Machine Includes
Mixer JS-500 | Belt Conveyor P600 | Main Brick Making Machine QT 8-15
Piler SDJ8 | Mould - Standard Brick and Hollow Brick Mould | Pallet - 1000 Pcs |Hydraulic Pulley - 3 Pcs
Materials needed for making fly-ash brick and their proportion
Fly Ash - 40%
Lime-15% or Cement - 5%
Gypsum - 5%
Sand or Crusher Dust - 40%
If we assume weight of one brick as 4 Kg
So for per month (25 days) requirement of raw materials are
Fly Ash 76 Ton x 25 days - 1900 Ton
Sand 76 Ton x 25 days - 1900 Ton
Lime 28.5 Ton x 25 days - 713 Ton
Gypsum 9.5 Ton x 25 days - 238 Ton
• The Unit will be profitable if you locate in near a thermal plant within a radius of 100Km.
• The machine installation will be done by us and training will also be given by us to operate it.
• The machine comes with two moulds and extra moulds will be available for Rs.1.5 Lakhs each.
• The machine comes with 1000 plastic pallets and it is also recyclable.
• Coloring Unit for making colour bricks and pavers can be supplied at extra cost.
• Loader, Fork-Lift for internal movement of pallets and bricks is to be purchased locally or manual loading can be done with a three wheel pully cart.
Frog in the brick is also possible.
The delivery time is 40 days.
Model QT8-15 Fly Ash Brick Making Machine Production Capacity
1. Solid Fly Ash Brick (With Frog) 230x110x75 24 bricks/15~20 Sec 4320-5760 bricks/hour
2. Solid Fly Ash Brick (W/O Frog) 230x110x75 33 bricks/15~20 Sec 5940-7920 bricks/hour
3. Solid Fly Ash Brick (With Frog) 190x90x90 36 bricks/15~20 Sec 6480-8640 bricks/hour
4. Solid Fly Ash Brick (W/O Frog) 190x90x90 36 bricks/15~20 Sec 6480-8640 bricks/hour
5. Hollow Blocks 200x200x400 mm 8 blocks/15~20 Sec 1440-1920 hollow blocks/hour
We have establish office in India, and have our business technical support team there, they will take care of your service and spares,
including guarantee support,in the event of any technical enquiry.