Upload

Loading...

Parents Claim Baby Son Spontaneously Bursts Into Flames

312,267

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Aug 14, 2013

Parents Claim Baby Son Spontaneously Bursts Into Flames

SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/Oc61Hj

A BABY boy whose parents claim spontaneously caught fire four times is being kept close to an extinguisher and bucket of water, doctors say. Three-month-old Rahul is said to be recovering well from burns across his head, stomach and legs allegedly caused by him bursting into flames without a source. He was admitted to Kilpauk Medical College Hospital in Chennai, India, with what doctors believe could be a rare condition called spontaneous human combustion (SHC). And while medical staff say 99% of the burn marks have now healed, they are still keeping Rahul under observation with special precautions in place in case he catches alight.

Videographer / Director: Nathan G
Producer: James Tegerdine
Editor: Ian Phillips

For more amazing footage of the amazing side of life, visit the Barcroft Media website: http://bit.ly/19OYwp
Like Barcroft Media on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/RJlaj6
Follow Barcroft Media on Twitter: http://bit.ly/10vFLY9

Loading...

When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up Next


Sign in to add this to Watch Later

Add to