Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Oct 14, 2011
Regular scheduled meeting of the Rockingham County Board of Commissioners from October 11, 2011 - 6:30 p.m.
1. MEETING CALLED TO ORDER BY CHAIRMAN KALLAM
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
4. APPROVAL OF OCTOBER 11, 2011 AGENDA
5. CONSENT AGENDA (Consent items as follows will be adopted with a single motion, send and vote, unless a request for removal from the Consent Agenda is heard from a Commissioner). a) Kelly Burton, Interim Finance Director - Approval of Various Budget Amendments b) Department of Transportation - i) Road Addition - Battle Creek Court, 0.26 Mile, Olde Ironworks Subdivision, Simpsonville Township ii) Partial Road Abandonment- SR 1170, Price-Galloway Street, 0.08 Mile, Madison Township
6. PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD
7. COMMISSIONER COMMENTS
8. PUBLIC HEARINGS a) Graham Pervier, President, Partnership for Economic and Tourism Development, Consider Performance Agreement for Weil-McLain b) Frankie Legaux, Assistant Planning Director - Rezoning Requests i) Christopher Hand, Ellisboro Road ii) Steve Hancock, US Highway 220 iii) Joe Michalek for Piedmont Distillers, Inc., US Highway 220
9. DON HEERMANS, REGIONAL LONG-TERM CARE OMBUDSMAN PIEDMONT TRIAD REGIONAL COUNCIL - Adoption of Proclamation - National Long-Term Care Residents' Rights Week 2011
10. MICHAEL ROCHE, LIBRARY DIRECTOR - Permission to Hold "Food For Fines" - December 12-23, 2011
11. CHANGE DATE OF SCHEDULED ROCKINGHAM COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONER' MEETING From: Tuesday, November 8, 2011, 6:30 P.M. TO: Monday, November 7, 2011, 6:30 P.M. - Due to Election Day Falling On November 8, 2011
12. APPOINTMENTS/NOMINATIONS a) CenterPoint LME b) Social Services Board c) Voluntary Agriculture Advisory Board
13. DISCUSSION AND VOTE ON HAVING THE FRANCHISE HEARING BEFORE THE SPECIAL USE PERMIT HEARING CONCERNING THE PROPOSED REGIONAL LANDFILL
14. NEW BUSINESS
15. CLOSED SESSION Pursuant to: N.C.G.S. 143-318.11 (a) (3) Consult With Attorney N.C.G.S. 143-318.11 (a) (4) Location or Expansion of Industry N.C.G.S. 143-318.11 (a) (5) Instruct Negotiating Agents; N.C.G.S. 143-318.11 (a) (6) Discuss Personnel
16. RECESS October 13, 2011, 9:30 A.M., Commissioners Chambers, to go into Closed Session, Pursuant to N.C.G.S. 143-318.11 (a) (6) Discuss Personnel