When you need Waterford towing service, most likely you have a small to larger emergency on your hands. Not many people—thankfully—have a lot of experience calling for a tow truck. However, it is a business, and there are many different ways people run this business. Therefore, it is important to know which questions to ask—IN ADVANCE.
Within a stressful situation, you might not remember all of these, but hopefully, you will remember a few. Every question you ask puts you closer to avoiding making your bad experience...even worse.
Here are some key questions to ask when you are calling to get towing service in Waterford.
1. Payment Method: Do you accept credit cards or cash only? If you do not have cash with you, you MUST ask this question—BEFORE they come to tow your car.
2. Wait Time: How long is the wait? You might not have a choice, but it is almost always a good idea to ask how long you will need to wait.
3. Total Cost: How much do you charge to tow, including mileage and additional charges? It is important to know ALL of your costs before your Waterford towing service arrives. How many miles do they tow before charging you for additional mileage? Any extra for being on the freeway? Dirt road?
4. Distance: Will you tow me where I really need to go? If you have a specific place you need your car to be towed, you need to make sure that this towing service is willing to take you there.
5. Area Knowledge: Do you know where car repair shops are? If you are in an unfamiliar area and need car repair, does this Waterford towing service company know where the local car repair shops are? Is there a car dealer near?
6. Insurance: Do you work with my auto insurer? If you have auto insurance coverage to handle tow truck service, ask whether this towing service works with your auto insurance company or Triple-A Auto (AAA Auto Club).
Otherwise, you might have to pay out-of-pocket, even if your insurer reimburses you later.
If you get the answers to these questions, towing certainly will not become fun for you, but these answers should help keep your bad experience from becoming even worse.