Sign up for our WellCast newsletter for more of the love, lolz and happy! http://goo.gl/GTLhb
There is no right or wrong way to deal with the loss of a loved one. The grieving process is rough—and it's different for everyone. It's not just a matter of coping with a loss, but coping with change—and that takes time.
Today on WellCast, we're dealing with a very difficult subject. How do you deal with the death of a loved one? How do you live your life in the face of a life-changing event? We don't have all the answers. Honestly, you'll need to work through your through the stages of grieving in a way that works for you. But we do have some advice to help you heal.
Check out some other awesome episodes of WellCast:
1. Coming Out http://goo.gl/amysN
2. Ways to Stop Bullying http://goo.gl/WOzSy
3. How to Break the Ice http://goo.gl/CmS8O
4. Dealing With Rejection http://goo.gl/f3Pw5
5. Party Survival Guide for Introverts http://goo.gl/WYZVe
Want a packaged deal? Check out our playlists!
1. Top 10 Most Popular WellCast Videos http://goo.gl/nDrJC
2. For Our Introvert Friends http://goo.gl/CeYbO
3. Tips for your Social Life http://goo.gl/ZKkrS
4. Our Relationship and Dating Advice http://goo.gl/ODZZf
5. Study tips for School! http://goo.gl/0hRQ8
In this twice-a-week show, we explore the physical, mental and emotional paths to wellness. With an emphasis on education, the show addresses both the latest trends and long-standing practices of wellness—everything from the efficacy of the gratitude experiment to the importance of sunshine and vitamin D. Follow along as your host, Kate, guides you through a bi-weekly journaling exercises that helps you apply what you've learned. The ultimate goal: one year, one show, one journal, one collective journey to wellness.
Like us on Facebook! http://goo.gl/0DHVJ
Follow us on Twitter! http://goo.gl/Ylcv6
Find us on Google+ http://goo.gl/ylCVT
Follow us on Tumblr! http://goo.gl/Ds3TB
Follow us on Instagram! http://goo.gl/q3IUC
Follow us on Pinterest! http://goo.gl/lNhu2