Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Dec 17, 2013
All audio generated on the Arduino. If you look closely, you will see that I added a yellow wire going from the TXLED to the empty hole that was drilled over by the reset button. I added a single pin though this hole and epoxied the plastic in place to give myself another bread-boardable pin that has access to the PD5 signal which was not broken out. Simple mod really.
The audio probably suffers a bit from my DAC since the resistors were 5% tolerance and I did my best to hand-match them down to 0.1%. I'm looking to get a real 8bit DAC and put it on this Arduino to see if there are any improvements.
All audio from the Arduino, with an LM386 amplifier on the receiving end of my R-2R DAC. Resistances were 10K and 20K (actual 9.85K and 19.70K).