http://nightclubsinnyc.org/brooklyn/4... - For upcoming 40/40 Club events, visit our site.
The 40/40 Club NYC is a lounge and sports bar owned by Jay-Z and his partner and longtime friend Juan Perez. They wanted an exclusive name for the club, so the name is based on a baseball term dedicated to the four players in baseball who have achieved amazing and rare scores of 40 home runs and 40 stolen bases in one season. The players were Barry Bonds, Jose Canesco, Alfonso Soriano and Alex Rodriguez.
The 40/40 Club NYC was opened in June 18, 2003 in New York City. The club is known for the celebrity patrons, live music, and the sports events organized there. It represents a mixture of decorations where some of the décor was donated by sports celebrities.
Its size is 12,000 square feet, and there you can enjoy televised sporting events, entertainment in wealthy lounge, and the warmth of New York City. Recently, 40/40 Club Manhattan has been renovated where an amount of 10 million dollars was invested in it. You can enjoy it just like the glamour and energy of the courtside seats in the games. The club is open every day from 5 pm to 4 am.
The owner says that the place was mainly created because he loved sports and wanted to create such environment where he can watch the games and enjoy in the luxury.
Construction and Design of the 40/40 Club New York
The 40/40 Club New York is a multi-level space with an illuminated bar and 18 foot illuminated champagne tower. There are also smoked bronze mirrors on the wall panels and lounge banquets, making the space look luxurious and glamorous.
There is also a large marble arena with seats for the guests where they can enjoy in the video walls.
There is a second floor called "catwalk" where the guests can relax at the bar. The club 40/40 also has flat screen monitors and a jersey hall for the club members.
In the upper part, there are 5 VIP Lounges for the guests who have organized private events. Two of the lounges have luxurious seating areas and billiard tables, glamorous chandeliers, HD television, details with silver leafs on the oak panel and wood floors. These glamorous lounges can accept up to 50-60 guests each.
The Owner's Suite is with similar decoration and design and has an iPod dock and independent AV system and can accommodate 20 guests.
The largest VIP Lounge, called The Jay Z Lounge, can accommodate 100 guests and is equipped with large HD televisions, chandeliers, oak panels and large screens. There are also collections of sports memorable athletes, events, plays, and records.
Cuisine in the 4040 Club NYC
The guests will be delighted of the traditional American sports bar cuisine because the menu offers Buffalo wings, mouth watering sandwiches, salads, tasty mini desserts like Pineapple Upside down cake and Bannoffe pie, the 4040 Club NYC sliders served with the 4040 Club NYC sauce, and a lot more.
The club 40/40 offers 3 types of memberships with adequate offers and benefits for the club members.
* Bronze Membership
* The annual fee is 1,500 dollars and you can get exclusive invitations to special events as a member at 40/40 New York such as show previews, photo shoots, launching of some products, and receive updates on all products, openings, and newsletters.
* You will get 25% discount on renting VIP Private Rooms.
* You will get a 40/40 Club New York retail gift bag with 3 items you choose.
* VIP entry immediately without waiting in line, and you can bring up to 10 guests with you to Jay- Z Club NYC.
* 10% discount on the beverage and food.
* Gold Membership
* The annual fee is 2,500 dollars. You and a guest can have access to special previews, shot previews, photo shoots, and product launches at 40/40 NYC.
* VIP entry and invitations with one guest.
* You will get seating guaranteed in the 40/40 Club Manhattan during your visit.
* You get a free 40/40 NYC signature jacket.
* Platinum Corporate Membership
* The annual membership fee is 5,000 dollars.
* You can bring up to 20 guests to Jay-Z Club NYC.
* 5-10% discount on the total bill when the card is presented with a company business card.
* VIP seating with 15-20 guests.
* Gift bag to every cardholder.
* Free audio and visual support during presentations and meetings.
* 10,000 dollars discount at any event of 40,000 dollars or more.
Please subscribe and don’t forget to like us!