Islam is The Truth Religion of God:
Allah then explained why He had all of mankind bear witness that He is their creator and only true God worthy of worship. He said, "That was In case you (mankind) should say on the day of Resurrection, "Verily we were unaware of all this." That is to say, we had no idea that You Allah, were our God. No one told us that we were only supposed to worship You alone. Allah went on to explain that it was also In case you should say, "Certainly It was our ancestors who made partners (With Allah) and we are only their descendants; will You then destroy us for what those liars did?" Thus, every child is born with a natural belief in Allah and an inborn inclination to worship Him alone called in Arabic the "Fitrah".
Prophets were sent, as was earlier mentioned, to every nation and tribe to support man's natural belief in Allah and man's inborn inclination to worship Him as well as to reinforce the divine truth in the daily signs revealed by Allah. Although, in most cases, much of the prophets' teachings became distorted, portions remained which point out right and wrong. Consequently, every soul will be held to account for its belief in Allah and its acceptance of the religion of Islam; the total submission to the will of Allah.
We pray to Allah, the exalted, to keep us on the right path to which He has guided us, and to bestow on us a blessing from Him, He is indeed the Most Merciful. Praise and gratitude be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds, and peace and blessings be on prophet Muhammad, his Family, his companions, and those who rightly follow them.
Dr. B. Philips
THE MUSLIM CREED
ON TAWHEED (Oneness of Allah)
1. Allah is one and has no partners at all.
2. Nothing in the whole universe is similar to Him.
3. Nothing can surpass or outreach Him.
4. No one is worthy to be worshipped except Him.
5. He is the First, with no beginning and Eternal with no end.
6. He will never die nor perish.
7. Nothing happens in this universe except with His will.
8. No conjecture or thinking can perceive His real essence.
9. He does not resemble any of His creatures.
10. He is alive; death will not overtake Him. He is the protector; in no need of sleep at all.
11. He is the Creator of the whole universe but He is no need of it. He feeds all without difficulty.
12. He makes all taste death with no fear. He will resurrect them all without any difficulty.
13. Since eternity He has been there with all His attributes. He has always had these attributes and will always have these attributes. They did not increase after He brought His creatures into existence because they have always been there.
14. He was not the Creator (Khaliq) after He had created His creatures and neither was He the Designer (Al-Ban) after He had designed the universe.
15. He was The Nourisher (Rabb) before there was anyone to nourish and The Creator (Khaliq) before He had created anyone.
16. Although He is entitled to be called The Ressurector after giving life to the dead, He deserves this title even before the resurrection. Similarly, He deserves to be called The Creator even before He gave life to anyone.
17. He has power over everyone; everyone is in complete need of Him. He can do whatever he likes easily and is no need of anything.
Note: The Qur'an says:
"There is nothing like unto Him. And He is the All-Hearer, All-Seer." (42:11)
A human being can listen and see as well but his listening faculties and sight are limited. Allñh Almighty listens to every sound and sees everything, even if it is a tiny insect in the depth of the ocean or hidden inside a stone. This is how Allah Almighty differs from all of His creatures as far as those attributes are concerned which seem to be common between Him and His creatures.
Allah Almighty created all consciously.
He estimated for each of His creatures what it needed (Known as Taqdir or pre-destination. See lesson Nos. ]2&]3 of The study of Al-Qur'an series for more elaboration on his topic.)
He planned the end of every creature.
Nothing was hidden from Him even before He brought His creatures into existence. He knew beforehand whatever His creatures would do in their lives.
22. Allah Almighty commands His people to obey Him and forbids them from disobeying.
23. Everything in this universe is bound to His will. What He wills occurs; what He does not will, could never happen.
24. Allah Almighty guides whom He likes. He protects everyone out of His kindness. On the firm ground of justice and equity He disgrace or withholds His guidance or places in trials whoever He likes. ON MUHAMMAD (peace be upon him)
29. Muhammad (peace be upon him) is undoubtedly His most exalted
creature, His most beloved Messenger and a chosen Prophet.
30. He is the last of the Prophets, Imam of all the pious people, the Master of all the Messengers and the most beloved to the Creator of this universe.