Loading...

[World Record] Voyage of Despair 2P Easter Egg Speedrun (44:46)

239 views

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jun 16, 2019

BOAS: Continually Bewitched Baggy Robots

Now I just need the 3P Speedrun World Record to get the World Record on both solo and coop (2-4 players).

This time can be trimmed down a lot, and I mean, a lot. The biggest thing is box luck and points on this map's 2 player speedrun. If both of those work, the rest plays out normally. We got super lucky to get the Kraken heading towards 3rd Class. If we didn't get it there, it would have been a restart.

Just ignore the Shakrams visual glitch. Theater mode doesn't exactly deal with visual glitches that well. About 80% of the gameplay here is Smokey's, and the other 20% is mine.

Go check out Smokey on Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/akaSM0KEY

My Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/kingman_

  • Game

    • Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
    • 2018
  • Category

Loading...

When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...