Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Mar 19, 2014
For more information, please visit the project's website : corvette.irisa.fr
The CORVETTE project aims to propose a set of scientific innovations in the field of industrial training (maintenance training, complex procedures, security, diagnostic, ...) using Virtual Reality technologies.
This project seeks to put in synergy a number of scientific axes:
1. Collaborative work that can handle representative complex scenarios of industrial training
2. Virtual Human for its ability to embody the user as an avatar and acting as a collaborator during training
3. Communication between a real user and a virtual human acting as a collaborator
4. The evaluation process that will offer a methodological framework allowing to review the contributions of the submitted innovative solutions.
The CORVETTE project is also deeply nested with the industry's concerns and applications. More specifically we rely on:
1. An industrial platform of integration offered by one partner of the project (GVT: Generic Virtual Training by the Nexter Training company)
2. Sizable industrial scenarios
3. External users (club of industrial users) who, by submitting scenarios and constraints, guarantee the relevance of the analysis of our needs