Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Aug 23, 2009
I was snake hunting, but I thought, ahh, what the heck - I saw this brown scorpion and these little ones pack quite a poisonous sting. You can die from it if you're allergic to it. Even while eating one that was cooked - a giant black scorpion that was less poisonous than this one - I spent an overnight in the hospital.
Don't forget - SUBSCRIBE to this channel to see all our new Thailand wildlife videos.