Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Sep 1, 2009
Our tenant said the dryer was not working so we drove up four hours from Jersey City to our Round Lake cottage. I pushed the button, a spark came out and I walked away then our fire alarms went foul and I went up stairs as it was filling with smoke... Narda rang 911 and the flames got bigger there were a total of 28 fireman and three companies for a little job: Malta, Round Lake, Jonesville Volunteer Fire Department. So write we are Of our we put our tenants into a nice hotel for three nights: two adults and three children. So after running around getting things sorted out we may once again have a nice 1800s Victorian Home to visit when it gets to weird here in Jersey City where they have a water alert before using it is like being back in India