Uploaded on Dec 23, 2011
Stuff hipsters probably would say about Christmas.
10. I'm ironically wearing this ironic Christmas sweater and this ironic hat because it's ironic.
9. I had a beard before Santa made it cool.
8. Reindeer? They're caribou.
7. I thought "Do You Hear What I Hear" was a song about bands selling out.
6. I baked organic, dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free, vegan cupcakes and made sure I got some of the icing on my clothes so you know I'm artistic.
5. I decorate my Christmas tree with empty PBR cans and vintage dental floss.
4. If I could afford to spend money on people, I'd wrap their gifts in papyrus. That's like really old paper.
3. I posted a picture of myself ironically wrapped in Christmas lights on my blog. I can't tell you what blog it is because you'll taint it with your mainstream.
1. On December 25th, I fill my thrifted moccasins with organic carrots for Odin's flying horse, Sleipnir and in return I get new headbands. But you've probably never heard of them.
Hipsters on Valentine's Day:
Click like and share to Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and anywhere else your heart desires!
Previous video, Holiday Greeting Cards! Share them with your friends!:
Comedy videos: http://www.youtube.com/soundlyawake
Travel videos/Vlogs: http://www.youtube.com/stillsoundlyawake
Beauty videos/Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/nicolafoti
Facebook App: http://apps.facebook.com/soundlyawake
Nick (Nicola if you're fancy) Foti
PO Box 481
Middlesex, NJ 08846
Royalty free music includes "O Xmas" by Kevin MacLeod from incompetech.com
Standard YouTube License