Loading...

Max Keiser blows up on Alex Jones, must see

9,310 views

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Oct 19, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiFGNp...
The results of collapse in this country will be 95% of the people snapping and going psychotic for their last few days or hours left to live. The other 5% be dealing with some bloody war of attrition. Maybe a lot of people will survive, but I bet a lot of those who survive will wish they had not. Will the american people revolt and overtake the govt? Theyre not even aware anything wrong which makes them zombies already...the american people are trained to comply and obey! And 'patriots' tell me about elections? So the awakened are back to asleep already.

Loading...

When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...