Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Apr 9, 2015
Breast Augmentation and Reduction - also called the BAR procedure - is a more advanced version of the Breast Lift With Implants developed by Dr. Robert Caridi. It is a revolutionary procedure that helps to bring youth and perk back to larger, sagging breasts. The procedure reduces and lifts the breasts. As Dr. Caridi says, "her abdomen and torso will be longer, her upper chest will be shorter, her breasts will be more compact. Her breasts and chest will be up, in, higher and tighter. I know this will be transformative to her, and I can't wait for you to see this case."
Who is the best candidate for a breast augmentation and reduction?
- Women who had attractive and full breasts that have sagged over time.
- Women who are considering a breast reduction and desire better, long-lasting results.
- Women who do not want any sagging of the breast.
- Women who have a long upper chest (distance from the clavicles to the top of the breasts).
- Women who have larger breasts that sit low.
- Women who want their breasts to stand on their own (think strapless dress)
- Women who like the sound of “higher, tighter and perkier” breasts.
- Women who want to put their bra on their breasts and not put their breasts into their bra.
- Women who want more up top and less on the bottom.
- Women who want larger breasts that are low to be larger breasts that are high.
Breast Augmentation and Reduction is a novel concept in breast enhancement and only recently has it been described in the plastic surgery literature. For over a decade, however, I have been perfecting this alternative procedure, performing over 300 cases with great success and high patient satisfaction.