How Do You Treat Hemorrhoids? - Methods of Prevention and Cure
• How do you treat hemorrhoids? Hemorrhoids or piles are caused when the veins around the anus and lower rectum become inflamed and swollen and become prone to rupture and bleeding.
• Blood clots that come about inside the anus because of this bleeding can cause great discomfort and pain when passing stool or sitting. While doctors are still unsure of what exactly cause hemorrhoids, they have identified which groups of people are more likely to suffer this affliction at sometime in their lives.
• Pregnant women, people suffering from obesity, people who consume large amounts of caffeine or alcohol, and those who do not get enough dietary fiber and moisture are most likely to fall victim to this painful condition.
• Drink more water, get more exercise, make sure fiber rich vegetables form a large part of your meals, avoid sitting for extended periods, and take vitamin supplements. All these measures increase the body's vascular circulation, thereby strengthening vein walls and making them less susceptible to rupture and swelling.
• Most surgical procedures to remove hemorrhoids are simple and work on the principle of cutting off arterial blood flow to the inflamed vein, which causes the hemorrhoids to shrivel and fall. Doppler filigation, rubber band litigation, sclerotherapy and hemorrhoidectomy are the most common surgical procedures used to remove hemorrhoids and are all relatively safe and simple surgeries.
To find an alternative natural treatment to cure and get rid of hemorrhoids, visit