Idly is a very famous, delicious and healthy South Indian breakfast. Watch this video and learn how to make bread idly at home.
4 slices sandwich bride
½ cup of milk
3 boiled and mashed potatoes
1 cup of boiled green peas
2 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp black pepper powder
Salt to taste
1. Cut the bread slices in round shape and keep aside.
2. Now in the mashed potatoes mix salt, black pepper powder powder, lemon juice and keep aside.
3. Mash the green peas, mix salt, black pepper powder and lime juice and keep aside.
4. Now take one bread slice and dip it in milk for just a second and squeeze out the absorbed milk immediately from bread slice by placing bread slice between your palms.
5. Spread a layer of boiled and mashed green peas mix in the centre of a bread slice. Seal the corners and top of a bread with potato mix like the way we shown in the video. Repeat the same process for the rest of the bread slices.
6. Take a non stick tawa or pan, add a little oil and place the bread slice. Put the bread idli with potato side down on the pan.
7. Cover the bread with lid for two min and let it roast.
8. After two min remove the bowl and you will find the yummy idli ready.
9. Garnish it with sliced tomatoes and Enjoy the idli as a breakfast.