1. Open the ESET Remote Administrator Console (ERAC) by clicking Start → All Programs → ESET → ESET Remote Administrator Console → ESET Remote Administrator Console.
2. Click the Remote Install tab and then click Package Manager.
3. Click Add in the Packages Manager window.
4. Click Download From The Web, select the ESET security product that you want to push install and then click Create. Your installation package can contain a 32-bit and 64-bit variant of the installer file, so that on networks with both 32- and 64-bit clients, one package can be pushed to all client workstations (the correct installer will run automatically). Repeat step 3 and 4 to add a second file to your installation package.
5. Click Save As, give your installation package a descriptive name and then click Save. Click Close to return to the ERAC window.
6. In the main program window of the ESET Remote Administrator Console, click the Remote Install tab.
7. Select the client workstation(s) that you wish to push an installation package out to, click New Installation Task.. and select either Windows push or Linux or Mac based on the type of push installation.
8. If any of your clients are password protected, select that client and click Set Credentials. Enter the client's logon credentials in the Logon Information window and click OK.
9. Click Next.
10. Select the installation package type from the Type drop-down menu, select the installation package you created earlier from the Name drop-down menu and the specific time at which the installation will be performed. In this example we are pushing out to client workstations running Microsoft Windows, so we will select ESET Security Products for Windows.
11. Verify the task settings, including the name of your Remote Install task. If necessary, make changes to the settings here. Click Finish to complete the push installation task.