**NOTE** I am no longer answering questions on this video. Thank you for watching!
Set up your own Vent server fast and easy!
Quick Guide steps: -Download and install the Ventrilo Server client from www.Ventrilo.com. -Edit the INI text file found in the server installation folder to your desired settings. -Port Forward port #3784 on your router to your server computer. -Discover your static IP address your ISP has provided you. -Discover your Dynamic IP address your router has delegated your computer. -Learn how to log on to your Ventrilo server from inside your network and outside of your network.
- Supports up to 8 people (Can not go higher than 8)
- Always uses Port #3784
- You must be running the server program for it to be used
- Requires you to Port Forward on your network
- Anyone can use and access this program
A free Ventrilo server is limited in size, however it is still useful for the following situations:
- A small gaming group
- Quick way to chat with other friends
- Casual gamers
- A chat channel that does not need to be running 24/7
- Gamer on a budget
- Avoiding public Ventrilo servers
- LAN parties in large spaces
This link will provide you with all the information you need to port forward any router by type, and then model number.
This will is the site to find your IP Address your ISP gives you.
**UPDATE** I have created a new channel to post gaming footage, and I now broadcast on Twitch.tv every weekday. If you are interested, check out these links below!
http://www.twitch.tv/tehnkin -- Live Stream
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ-_w... -- New YouTube