Instructions: Using your video camera, say the gay myth that you break. For example, "We don't all live in San Francisco." Bonus points if you're actually showing how you break that myth in the video. Each video should be 10 seconds or less - and upload it to YouTube. Email me the link to the video email@example.com
Davey's Website: http://www.daveywavey.tv
Add Davey Wavey on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/OfficialDave...
- That we can't play sports.
- That we all have a good sense of fashion.
- That we're all promiscuous.
- That there's no such thing as bisexuality.
- That we all work in hair salons.
- That we'd rather be shopping for shoes
- That we can't have kids.
- That we all can dance.
- That we're all clever.
- That we all vote the same way.
- That we're all super emotional.
- That we can't fix our own car.
- That we all look like Eton John or Rosie O'Donnell.
- That we can't have long-term relationships.
- That it's a phase.
-That we're really any different than you.
That's just to get things started... there are a zillion more myths so feel free to get creative.
Thanks to the Depfox Family: http://www.youtube.com/depfox
Snail mail me:
Davey Wavey, Inc.
P.O. Box 1282
Woonsocket, RI 02895