Achieving a unique and personalized hairstyle is the goal of both hairstylists and clients alike. A good hairstyle rests on the cutting techniques of the stylist and, in recognition of this, the world-first "Vern Both Hands Perfect Cutting Technique " was invented. "Vern Hairdressing Style College" was established by four instructors: Wang Shu-Chuan, Lai Hui-Chuan, Yeh Wen-Ya, and Huang Ting-Wei.
"Vern Both Hands Perfect Cutting Technique" is easy to understand, easy to learn and guarantees perfect effects. "Vern Both Hands Perfect Cutting Technique" is divided into two categories of operation, Vern Simultaneous Cutting and Vern Non-simultaneous Cutting.
1) Vern Non-simultaneous Cutting
1. Vern Two-handed Scissors -- horizontal cut, conical cut (tooth-shaped), sliding cut, gradient cut, back-handed cut, and push cut: When cutting with both hands, the angles of cutting, the direction of combing and the flow direction of the hair ends are the same, thus creating perfect symmetry in the hairstyle. Furthermore, cutting is not restricted by the shape of the client's head, ears and shoulders or by lengthy hair or by the inconvenience caused by the stylist's own limb and body. Two-Handed Cutting produces specific and aesthetic effects for perfect hairstyles.
2. Vern Two-handed Razor/shaver: Using a razor in either hand can facilitate dozens of cutting, thinning and shaving techniques with absolute ease. Vern Both Hands Razor Cutting Technique focuses on speediness and perfect operation. This technique enables the stylist to create alive and confident hairstyles and maximizes the soft-feel effects of the razor.
3. Vern Both-hands Electric Scissors: For long hair, short hair, as well as super-short hair, it is very easy and simple to use the 2-handed electric scissors to cut from the front or the back. There is no inconvenience whatsoever. Both left- and right-handed cutting have a streamlined action, simple and neat, creating perfect symmetry of the 2 sides, while the front and the back flow naturally. The whole hairstyle is thus uniform and individualistic. The 2-handed electric scissors cutting technique perfectly demonstrates the full characteristics and advantages of electric scissors.
4. Vern Both Hands Flying Scissors: This cutting method is not only fast and elegant in action, but also produces better results. Because this technique allows the stylist to complete cutting and thinning at the same time, the ends of the hair are made light and airy. This gives the hairstyle a soft beauty in appearance and stability and endurance in shape. When the stylist uses their right hand to handle the right side of the hair and their left hand to handle the left side, perfect results can be achieved which are not possible using one-handed operation. The result: easy and relaxed symmetry of style.
5. Vern Both Hands Multi-bladed Scissors: When cutting a lock of hair with a pair of five-bladed scissors, each cut creates five separate openings in the hair. When the hair is combed out, no hair will be the same length as the next, thus creating a unique airy effect. Only by using the Both Hands Multi-bladed technique can the stylist create with such perfect speed and precision.
2) Vern Simultaneous cutting The technique can be divided into simultaneous cutting with both hands, simultaneous shaving and simultaneous cutting with electric clippers. It is used when cutting, thinning and shaping and is a radical break from traditional cutting methods. Visually, the actions are elegant, cheerful, light and quick, demonstrating excellent co-ordination and rhythmic feel. Simultaneous cutting with both hands has the benefits of convenience, practicality, precision, speed and the ability to achieve extremely aesthetic results. It is a very efficient and extremely precise method of cutting and creates diverse and exciting hairstyles.
This is the new technique that professionals must pursue.