Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jul 1, 2009
I had recorded this three weeks ago and have worked on it since. The original YouTube recording was an OK first attempt but it had problems. This time I fixed the E natural (2:06 in the original YouTube video) and really worked hard on the tempo so that it was rock steady. Also, I got the last few bars with the left and right hand together (and, strangely, that is hard to do). So, that part of the practice has really paid off since I think it's pretty steady now.
I continue to listen to Tatiana Nikolayeva for guidance on this! (Please watch this video on YouTube - it's EXCELLENT!)
However, this new attempt brings its own problems. My right little finger caught an adjacent key on its way down - and there are a few other annoying issues in the "B" section as well (that weren't there in the first recording). I'm pretty happy with the "A" section now. I intend to practice now mostly on dynamics.
Again, please comment on suggestions on how to improve. I really do take your suggestions to heart. Later - at the first of the Summer of 2009.