Promotion - Excerpt from SEVDAH by Reuf Sipović - Live - with Band & vocals by Zeljka Antelj.
● In the second part of the stage concept of "Survival", Reuf Sipović presents SEVDAH Traditional Bosnian Music newly composed and arranged in his very own style. " What could I possibly present that would be better than that which already flows in my blood: "Sevdah" traditional Bosnian music.
● "Naturally it would have been more difficult, if the album "Survival," with its character and musical personality, had not already brought together these fantastic musicians, who all worked together in the months before the live premier of Survival to try out my ideas and arrangements as well as their own input and bring the Sevdah pieces to life, as I experience them myself.."
● Reuf Sipović - E & Western Guitar ● Željka Antelj - Lead Singer ● Adam Weisman - Percussion ● Hans Hartmann - Bass, Chapmanstick ● Johannes Gebauer - Drums ● Rajko Schlee - Flamenco Guitar ● Benjamin Walbrodt - Cello ● Ulrich Maiss - Acoustic & Electric Cello ● Mica Wanner and Anne Harmsen - Background Vocals
● Production, recording, mixing, sound editing, mastering & film editing by Reuf Sipović ● DoP: Sandra Merseburger ● Camera operator: Börres Weiffenbach, Yoliswa Gärtig ● Video production managment: Sandra Merseburger ● Video production assistant : Stefanie Herting - Vetterl ● Thanks: Michael Schreiber
● Thanks to Anja Weingartner - wedding and evening dresses and attire from JAAP of Berlin.