CONTACT METHODS: 1. comment below 2. email me - firstname.lastname@example.org for training
The Motor Club of America Compensation Plan
1 referral = 80 bucks vs 10 hrs at a job
3 referrals = 240 bucks vs 20 hrs at a job
5 referrals = 400 dollars vs 30 hrs at a job
12-13 referrals = over 1000 dollars vs two weeks of 180 hrs at a job
so on and so forth!
NOW HIRING: MAKE MONEY ONLINE with the MOTOR CLUB OF AMERICA!
The Motor Club of America Benefits Package
1. UNLIMITED road side assistance including a. Battery Boost b. Fuel Delivery c. Tire Change d. Lock-out Service e. Wrecker Towing Service f. And Much More!
2. Travel Assistance Reimbursement up to 500 dollars towards food, lodging and transportation if you are ever stranded
3. Arrest Bonds up to 500 dollars
4. Bail Bonds up to 25,000
5. Attorney Fees up to 2,000
6. Stolen Vehicle Reward We will pay a 5,000 dollar reward for your vehicle if found
7. Credit Card Protection Up to the total of 1,000 dollars
8. Free Discount Card for Prescriptions, Vision Care, and Dental 65% discount on prescriptions, up to a 50% discount on vision, and up to a 50% discount on dental procedures.
9. Emergency Reimbursement Benefits Up to 500 dollars paid directly to you!
10. Daily Hospital Benefit 54,750 Hospital cash benefits. You will receive $150 per day beginning the first day you are hospitalized as a result of a covered accident for up to 365 consecutive days.
11. Accidental Death Benefit 1. You, as named member, up to $50,000; or 2. You and your spouse, up to $25,000 each, plus job retraining is available for surviving spouse in many cases; or 3. You for up to $30,000, your spouse for up to $15,000, and your children up to $3,500 each. Optional benefits include job retraining for surviving spouse, continuing child care and continuing education support. Coverage election form must be completed and returned to home office before coverage goes into effect.
12. Travel Assistance Program (Global Helicopter Service!) The named member receives the Travel Assist Program which assists worldwide with issues such as: 1. Medical Evacuation 2. Medical Repatriation 3. Non-Medical Repatriation 4. Return of Remains 5. Visit to Hospital 6. Return of Child 7. Return of Companion