Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Dec 5, 2012
The artists at Spanish Village invite you to stroll through our historic studios and enjoy and afternoon of art! We are a community of over 250 artists from the San Diego region. These working studios enable visitors to meet the artists, see demonstrations of art being created and enjoy our unique Spanish Village atmosphere.
• Free admission to 37 working artist studios/galleries who host over two hundred independently juried local painters, sculptors, metalsmiths, jewelry designers, clay artists, gourd artists, photographers, printmakers, fiber artists, basket makers, mixed-media artists, glass artists, enamel artists and many more arts.
• Open everyday from 11am to 4pm
• Purchase Fine Art and Contemporary American Crafts and enjoy a day in beautiful Balboa Park
• Home to The San Diego Potters' Guild, Art Glass Guild of San Diego, Sculptors Guild, Enamel Guild, Southwestern Artist Association and the San Diego Woodcarvers Guild.
• Art festival and pictures with Santa for Balboa Park's "December Nights" event the first Friday and Saturday of December.
• Patio rentals for your next wedding, banquet or corporate event.
• Free Wi-Fi Hotspot - Come enjoy a lunch on our patio...and work if you must!
Spanish Village Art Center 37 working artist studios are open to the public 11am - 4pm everyday except Christmas Day, Thanksgiving and New Years Day. Come experience the process of creativity. For more info call (619) 233-9050