Loading...

Cellphone battery explodes, causes fire in Ontario woman's bedroom

2,591 views

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Dec 8, 2014

This university student got a wake-up call no one ever wants to get. Her smartphone suddenly exploded beside her bed.

Comments are disabled for this video.
When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...